Built in 1823 the hotel is not equipped with lifts and not suitable for people with severe mobility issues, all rooms are on the first floor and accessed by climbing 16 stairs with a landing halfway up.
We are on the route of The Southern Upland Way and Coasts and Castles for walkers and cyclists. We are also in an ideal spot for fishermen wishing to fish the world famous river Tweed. We have free off street parking to the rear of the hotel. Please note we have no lift or ground floor rooms available.